Precision Fermentation: Brewing the Future of Food
: 15 Jun 2022
: Rüschlikon/Zurich, Switzerland
Sector: Cellular Agriculture
Type: Conference - In person
The theme for the 2nd International Food Innovation Conference will be: Precision Fermentation: Brewing the Future of Food. It will feature cutting-edge research, innovative start-ups, investors and experts who are looking into the future of the food industry.
Confirmed experts include:
- Parag Khanna, global strategy advisor and best-selling author of "Move: The Forces Uprooting Us"
- Ferdinand von Meyenn, Professor of Nutrition and Epigenetics at ETH Zurich
- Björn Witte, Managing Partner & CEO of impact investment firm Blue Horizon
- Matthew Robin, CEO of ELSA-Mifroma, a group of six food companies in Migros Industry
- Christine Schäfer, researcher, GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute
The list will be continuously updated on the GDI website.