27th September 2023 Product update: newprotein staff writer
SH Beef Steak Ink Brings New Levels of Realism and Culinary Versatility to 3D Printed Steak
Steakholder Foods Ltd. has launched SH Beef Steak Ink, an innovation designed to revolutionize the future of sustainable 3D printed meat production. Formulated for use with the company’s fusion printer technology, this groundbreaking ink hopes to take cultivated meat to remarkable levels of realism and culinary versatility.
Key Highlights of SH Beef Steak Ink Include:
- Remarkable Realism: Beef Steak Ink has been meticulously crafted to mimic the fibrous texture, appearance, and taste of a premium beef steak, providing an authentic experience.
- Culinary Versatility: This ink opens an exciting range of possibilities for chefs, food producers, and culinary aficionados, allowing for customized cuts of meat tailored to individual preferences.
- Flavor Enhancement: The ink’s unique formulation accentuates the natural flavors of the cultivated meat, providing a gastronomic experience that rivals traditional meat.
- Wide Compatibility: Designed for use with Steakholder Foods’ fusion printer, Steakholder Foods envisages Beef Steak Ink as an industry standard, accessible to a broad range of businesses in the cultivated meat sector.
- Ethical and Humane: SH Beef Steak Ink advances Steakholder Foods’ mission of ethical and humane meat production by eliminating the need for animal slaughter.
As part of Steakholder Foods’ broader business strategy, the launch of SH Beef Steak Ink is more than just an innovative product release; it’s a stepping stone in the company’s journey to diversify the world’s food portfolio. Building on the success of SH Fish Ink, this addition further expands Steakholder Food’s lines of specialized inks. Looking ahead, Steakholder Foods plans to further broaden its offerings with a range of inks that will replicate a variety of species, with a view to contributing to global food security while pleasing palates around the world.
The SH Beef Steak ink is intended for use on Steakholder Foods’ Fusion Technology 3D printer. Ideal for meat products the paste materials are extruded through a narrow nozzle, that enables the creation of fiber texture that closely mimics meat fibres.
For more information, please visit: steakholderfoods.com
Date Published: 27th September 2023
Source article link: View
Note: This content has been edited by a newprotein.net staff writer for style and content.