7th April 2021 Product update: newprotein staff writer
New Trends Identified in Kerry Stocks and Broths White Paper
As the world’s oldest and first flavor enhancer, stocks and broths have been around for more than two millennia - one of the world’s earliest sustainable food practices (making full circular use of kitchen byproducts such as bones and vegetables) and in today’s era of enhanced sustainability and consumer demands for fully natural clean label flavours, they’ve never been more important!
In this recently published whitepaper, Kerry has researched the latest new trends in stocks, broths and bouillons.
The paper identifies five key emerging trends:
- The replacement of flavours is being targeted in many foods and beverages, and stocks and broths are a time-honoured way to infuse flavour into food.
- Product development is leaning toward making ingredients more clean label in nature.
- Exciting new tastes are being developed and commercialised.
- Several new areas are trending: sipping broths, immune support and plant protein fortification.
- Clean label stocks and broths are providing the authentic, full flavours consumers demand.
Also included are interviews and quotes directly and extensively from Kerry chefs, kitchen experts and product developers on the fully natural, kitchen-based stocks and broths development practices they employ.
If you would like to benefit from their insights you can download the full whitepaper here
Date Published: 7th April 2021
Source article link: View
Note: This content has been edited by a newprotein.net staff writer for style and content.