1st November 2023 Content supplied by: Roquette
Join Roquette at FI Europe to Explore Ingredients With Possibilities
Roquette Food will be participating in Food Ingredients Europe, an event that has been bringing together industry leaders for over 35 years.
At Roquette, our teams work closely with our customers to create delicious, nutritious, and sustainable foods. We are dedicated to finding innovative plant-based solutions that offer endless possibilities for culinary creativity.
What's on the menu this year?
A series of live cooking demonstrations at the booth from our technical experts, addressing the main challenges of food players, Accompanied by a tasting of delicious and innovative food concepts created by our applicative experts, bringing the technical and nutritional benefits of our ingredients to vibrant life.
- Crunchy healthy bites, with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber, NUTRALYS® textured pea protein and SweetPearl® maltitol
- Indulgent no-added sugar cookies with NUTRIOSE® 10 soluble fiber.
- Plant-based nemossa, an innovative plant-based fusion of nem and samosa, with NUTRALYS® textured pea protein
- Ambient Sweet & Sour sauce with CLEARAM® cook-up starches
- Plant-based spread, with NUTRALYS® pea protein
Sustainability and Transparency
- TiO2-free gums, with PREGEFLO® pregelatinized starch
- Plant-Based jellies with CLEARGUM® LG thin boiling starch.
Welcome on booth G120, Hall 3.1
Visitors will have the opportunity to explore our plant-based range of ingredients with our experts to find and select the right cost-in-value solution for their food formulation.
You will discover the potential of our plant-based solutions and take the first step towards a more sustainable and delicious future.
Learn more about Roquette's solutions for food and nutrition here or use the green "Request Information" button below to set up a meeting appointment ahead of the event. We can't wait to meet you!
Date Published: 1st November 2023
Source article link: View
SternVitamin Presents Trend-oriented Premix Solutions
FMCG Gurus Announces Their Top