22nd February 2022 Content supplied by: Sophie’s Bionutrients Pte. Ltd
Feed 10 Billion People With Sustainable Protein
By 2050, with the global population expected to reach 9.8 billion, our food supplies will be under far greater stress from over population, climate change, degradation of soil and limited arable land space for farming.
Our microalgae has 60% of protein which has high quality essential amino acids profile, exceeding WHO requirements for protein products.It is a sustainable food source because:
- Very little land mass is needed, and you can manufacture indoors (No deforestation).
- 90%+ of the water can be recycled. Very little water is used.
- Production cycle is fast, only 3-10 days, versus 45-65 days for soy, 1.5 year for beef.
- The whole system can be setup near metropolitan areas to cut down the needs for agriculture and transportation, addressing the "food security" and "supply chain disruption" issues facing the world today.
- Our microalgae is fed with industrial food wastes like spent grains, okara, and molasses. This is for circular economy and reduced cost.
- More importantly, NO fertilizer, herbicide, antibiotic, or even growth hormone are needed for the whole process. Truly healthy to the environment and human body.
Find out more or ask for details with the green "Request Information" button below
Date Published: 22nd February 2022
Source article link: View
Demand for Plant-based Protein Prompts
Non-GMO Project Verify Plant-based Protein