11th January 2024 Content supplied by: FrieslandCampina Ingredients
Discover the Big Five Nutrition Trends of 2024
2023 has been a year of conflict and economic uncertainty. For nutrition brands, the question is: how is this impacting global well-being? In 2024, people are set to bring positive change into their lives by taking a proactive approach to health and turning to nutrition to feel well. But what exactly are consumers looking for? Discover the answers in FrieslandCampina Ingredients' new ‘Nutritional Trends 2024 magazine!
Backed by the latest market research and consumer insights, this report explores how to:
- Get ahead in sustainability with planet-first nutrition that consumers trust
- Develop tailored solutions to meets consumers’ unique needs Innovate the promising avenue of alternative proteins with cutting-edge technology
- Unlock the full potential of the gut microbiome to boost physical and mental health
- Help people age and recover well to get the most out of life, always
- Download the magazine to navigate the future of nutrition and be at the forefront of innovation.
Date Published: 11th January 2024
Source article link: View
Mush Foods Launches First Restaurant-ready
IFF Partners with Unilever and