3rd April 2023 Editorial by: newprotein staff writer
Arla Foods Ingredients Highlights Growing Consumer Focus on Protein Quality
Arla Foods Ingredients is highlighting a growing consumer focus on nutrient quality as it launches a new brand for its line of microparticulated whey proteins.
Recent research shows that almost 70% of consumers are focused on the sources of protein in food and beverages, with naturalness and nutritional value as major motivations. Furthermore, 36% of those with an interest in protein say a complete protein source is the most important factor when choosing between products.
To help meet this increasing need, Arla Foods Ingredients offers a line of whey proteins based on patented microparticulation technology. Bearing the new name of Nutrilac® ProteinBoost, it offers a range of benefits that meet the needs of manufacturers as well as health-conscious consumers.
Rich in all nine essential amino acids, the ingredients in the range represent a complete protein source. Additionally, they are easy to add to food and beverage products, and provide an indulgent texture and mild dairy taste.
To demonstrate how Nutrilac® solutions can help meet the demand for high-quality protein, Arla Foods Ingredients is inviting manufacturers to take part in a virtual protein seminar.It will focus on four application areas:
- Nutrilac® ProteinBoost is ideal for high-protein ice cream, where it can provide up to 15% protein content and deliver a clean, neutral dairy taste
- In drinking yoghurts, Nutrilac® ProteinBoost can provide high protein content with low viscosity, high solubility and pleasant mouthfeel
- Nutrilac® ProteinBoost can be used to create spoonable yogurts with increased viscosity and stability, as well as very high protein content
- High-protein dairy bites are an increasingly popular new format. Nutrilac® solutions can help them taste great, and retain their shape and texture over a long shelf life.
To register for the seminar, click hereReferences
- Health Focus International: Top 10 Trends, 2023
- Health Focus International Study based on 22 countries, 2022
Date Published: 3rd April 2023
Source article link: View