14th August 2023 Content supplied by: Future Alternative
APG to Host Sydney Networking Event for Alt Proteins Sector
Alternative Proteins Global is excited to invite you to join Sydney’s biggest night of networking for professionals in the alternative protein industry.
The event will offer a number of networking opportunities, with start-ups, established companies, investors and students all expected to attend, and will also see a number of industry experts presenting and taking part in Q&A sessions.This networking night will be attended by stakeholders across the alternative protein industry including:
- Start-ups & established companies
- Food companies
- Students & early career professionals
- And many more!
Industry Expert talks & Q&A Session Details:
- Nicholas Dahl, Founder & CEO of Alternative Proteins Global (APG), will start the night off with an introduction to the alternative protein industry in Australia and will share the latest insights into the companies, products, investments & investors in the Australian industry & globally to give an understanding of Australia’s global positioning in the alternative protein industry.
- Allen Zelden, Co-Founder of Plantform, will provide an overview of the plant-based food industry from a commercial perspective. He will explore strategies for effectively manufacturing, marketing and selling plant-based food products, as well as discussing the challenges and opportunities facing the industry today & into the future.
- Teresa Romanovsky, Director of Opportunities at Careers For Purpose, will provide insights into the Australian job market for the alternative protein industry looking at what skills and experiences are most in demand by employers. She will provide strategies for students and early career professionals looking to work in the alternative protein industry
- Sarah Qian, Founder & Director of Compassion Creamery, will share insights into her start-up journey and discuss her plant-based cheese products including those being served on the night.
Join us on Thursday 31st August 5-9pm - Sydney Start-up Hub - 2/11 York St, Sydney, 2000
Date Published: 14th August 2023
Source article link: View
Impossible, Remilk and Orbillion Join
Novozymes and Arla Foods Ingredients