The Future of Meat: Hybrid
: 9 Sep 2021
Sector: Cellular Agriculture
Type: Conference - Virtual
The Protein Directory and Cell Agri are proud to present the Alt Protein Conference 2021: ‘The Future of Meat: Hybrid’ with a focus on the new wave of companies transforming the future of meat.
Join us for a 1-day virtual conference to learn how future food companies are combining the best of both worlds and creating hybrid meats with both cellular agriculture and plant-based alternative proteins.
With keynotes and panels by global leaders and industry experts on the topic of developing hybrid meats, this virtual conference brings together the alternative protein industry working to build the sustainable future of food.
Learn about the key business opportunities in alternative proteins as the field transitions towards hybrid products and network with business and scientific leaders in both the cellular agriculture and plant-based alternative protein industries.
What themes will be explored at the Future of Meat: Hybrid summit?
- What roles and opportunities are there for corporations to play in developing hybrid meat products?
- If hybrid meats are adopted widely, what are the bigger implications for the alternative protein industry?
- How will consumers respond to hybrid meat products? How do you communicate
- How will hybrid meats be regulated? What will labelling requirements look like for hybrid products?
- What types of hybrid meat products can be made? What will they look like? Are we limited by our imagination?
- How can we design novel culinary experiences for hybrid meat products? What will they look like?
- Who are going to be the leaders of the hybrid meat sector - plant-based or cell-based companies?