Future Food Tech - Virtual Meeting
Gathering over 700 global food system leaders, the Future Food-Tech Summit will drive forward a collaborative, scienced-based approach to nutrition innovation.
Join a senior delegation of food innovators, brands, ingredient providers, chefs, investors, and technology developers to exchange ideas through 1-1 networking, live debates, pitch competitions and group discussions.
Whether you are using our intuitive, easy-to-use virtual platform or attending our select in-person content hours, the September summit will offer unique opportunities to connect with fellow leaders in the sector and scale R&D breakthroughs from lab to plate.
- Collaborative strategies to prioritise nutrition security
- Plant-based 3.0: moving beyond nutrition to optimal health
- Gaining consumer trust: marketing and regulatory claims around health-promoting foods
- Food prescriptions: managing chronic disease through nutrition
- Improving cognitive function and mental performance through diet
- Functional sweeteners: sugar replacements offering real health benefits
- Investment trends driving health and wellness
- Technology and partnerships to discover new plant based compounds and ingredients
- The silver economy: keeping people healthy for longer
- Scaling fermentation: novel approaches to ingredient production
- Mass personalisation: using data to unlock customer cohorts
- Scientific advancements in the understanding of our gut microbiome
- Beyond mimicking: delivering nutrition through new gastronomic experiences
- Creating convenient, on-the-go snacks for the health-conscious consumer