Cultured Meat, Innovations and Technologies Summit
: 6 Oct 2022 - 7 Oct 2022
: Lisbon, Portugal
Sector: Cellular Agriculture
Type: Conference - In person
This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest trends and developments in the cellular meat innovation field. The agenda will aim to address the latest technological, scientific and commercialization trends in the area of cultured meat.
- Life cycle assessment analysis
- Designing and developing the intelligent bioreactors to achieve the real-time monitoring and high-cell density
- Serum-free growth medium supplement for the cultured
- Meat media development optimization for the seafood culture
- Investing in the future of slaughter-free meats
- Tuning the texture & mimicking the conventional taste
- Evaluating the cost reduction opportunities in the manufacturing process
- Consumer acceptability and behavior in the area of cultured meat
Visit curtiswyss.com or use the Request Information below to get the brochure.