3rd International Food Innovation Conference
: 21 Jun 2023
: Rüschlikon, Switzerland
Sector: Food Safety and Quality
Type: Conference - In person
How do we get out of the dilemma between price, health and sustainability? The International Food Innovation Conference is dedicated to the question of how the food system can be sustainably reformed along its entire value chain, from production to final consumption. In its third edition, the focus is on consumers. Representatives of startups and industry leaders will discuss with scientists and thought leaders questions such as:
- What does it take for novel food to be accepted?
- Do consumers need to be seduced and educated?
- Can suppliers survive with better food at lower prices?
- Will healthy diets become the luxury of the future?
- How do we solve the standoff in the game of responsibility between producers, industry, trade, consumers, politics, authorities and regulators?
- Who will be the game changer, a "Tesla of the food industry"?
The International Food Innovation Conference will be held in German and English (with simultaneous translation).