The Good Food Conference - Charting the global roadmap for alternative proteins
: 22 Sep 2021 - 24 Sep 2021
Sector: Cellular Agriculture
Type: Conference - Virtual
This virtual event will bring together scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers, and corporate leaders from around the world with the purpose of accelerating change, and scaling solutions for making alternative proteins mainstrean across our global food system.
The three day event will focus on these questions:
- What scientific, tech, and commercial innovations will be required to transform how food is made?
- What does the policy landscape need to look like?
- What does the market need to look like? Consumer behavior?
- What does an alt protein economy look like in terms of infrastructure, investments, jobs, and labor transitions?
- What sister strategies—from clean energy and carbon markets to biodiversity and ecological restoration—need to accelerate in order for workers, communities, and the entire food system to experience a sustainable, secure, and just transition?