Sourcing Strategies: The Key Differentiator in Plant Based Industry
: 13 Oct 2022
Sector: Plant Based, Specialised Ingredients
Currently, plant-based brands are concerned about sourcing issues regarding ingredients for emerging plant-based concepts; this presents a serious challenge since ingredient sourcing is highly customized and inherently more challenging. Zeroing on the right fit ingredient and a sustainable sourcing strategy for the same is proving to be the key differentiator in this industry.
And then again with novel plant based ingredients, comes the unique challenge for food safety. This requires effective and optimum formulations, stringent food safety measures, using the right equipment to deliver on product safety and shelf life.
On October 13 at Future Market Insights webcast, we discuss with some of the leading players in the plant based ecosystem on how they are actively working towards their ingredient innovation, sourcing, and also delivering on food safety!
- Nandini Roy Chaudhary, Client Partner, F&B - Future Market Insights
- Strategy Officer, Good Food Institute
- Commercial Director, The Vegetarian Butcher from Unilever
- Prof.dr.ir. AJ (Atze Jan) van der Goot, Wageningen University and Research (Department of Agrotechnology and Food Sciences)
- T Colin Campbell, Professor and President of the Board of Directors- T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies