: 10 Nov 2022
: Frankfurt, Germany
Sector: Algae, Cellular Agriculture, Dairy & Eggs, Insects, Plant Based, Specialised Ingredients
Type: Conference - In person
On November 10, 2022 you will receive in-depth insights into the growing market for smart proteins from well-known companies and new market players.
Delegates can look forward to a varied congress with inspiring case studies, insights, and concepts. Plus, our interactive deep dive sessions will provide recommendations for action and ideas for your business.
The theme highlights:
- Facts & Figures - Analysis & forecast of the market potential of alternative proteins
- Diversity of proteins – From plant-based, fermented and cell-based to insect proteins
- Building a successful business - Creating transparency and trust in a rapidly growing market
- Sustainable & healthy - Opportunities & challenges for the nutrition of the future
- New complexity - How can existing processes be used in production & distribution?
Visit the event website or contact the event organiser for details using the green "Request Information" button below.