Plant-based Foods and Proteins Summit Asia
: 28 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
: Singapore, Singapore
Sector: Plant Based
Type: Conference - In person
The demand for plant-based foods is increasing fast.
There are many opportunities for retailers, food service operators, and brands to develop better and more inspiring foods for consumers. More and more people are also seeking healthy and sustainable diets. This summit is a key and unique chance to develop and execute your business & innovation strategies:
What is the opportunity for new plant-based foods from a consumer, retail, nutrition, and food processing point of view?
What are the future directions for new plant-protein ingredients from a user, supply, food, processing, sustainability, and value-chain perspective?
You will be inspired and get answers during this 2-in-1 summit:
Track 1: Consumer & Industry Challenges
Track 2: Delicious Food & Sustainable Processing Innovations
- Highest quality plant-based foods summit
- Top ratings: Insights 8.0 – Networking 8.8 – Bridge2Food 8.8
- Largest & longest running summit
- 250+ delegates welcome you to an elite global plant-based foods ecosystem
- Gain business strategies with best-in-class market and business insights
- The best place for business, project development & project calls in plant-based foods
- Access to a unique group of startups in plant-based foods
- 30+ networking hours
- 3 networking receptions & summit dinner
- 75+ speakers
- 50+ exhibitors
Book now and experience this fantastic opportunity to work with fellow leaders on future global strategies