Industrializing Cell Based Meat 2021
The 3rd Industrializing Cell-Based Meats & Seafood Digital Summit will bring the industry together to discuss the novel technological advances powering the new wave of cultivated meat products, leveraging biotechnology to increase the scalability, sustainability, affordability, and production efficiency of next-generation cell-based protein products.
Meet 80+ of your peers with the likes of Aleph Farms, Shiok Meats, The Better Meat Co., The Good Food Institute and Memphis Meats Inc, this is the only industry-led forum dedicated to tackling key operational and technical challenges for the development of cell-based meats and seafood, as the industry prepares to scale production and go through the international regulatory approval process.
Whether you are working to successfully industrialize your cell-based meat and seafood product or are looking to enter into the growing cultivated meat space, this event will equip you with the information and partnerships to succeed and future-proof your strategy to ensure scalability and affordability of cell-based meat and seafood products
Why this is an unmissable event:
- Discover the changing consumer trends reshaping the alternative protein industry, and identify the actions needed to positively align your cell-based meat & seafood products with future consumer purchasing patterns, communicating with the consumer effectively.
- Explore effective process development and facility design to allow you to successfully design a pilot plant and effectively scale from pilot plant to industrial-scale factory, overcoming operational challenges.
- Navigate and overcome the formulation & manufacturing challenges that can arise, to ensure your products do not compromise on taste, texture or functionality.
- Discuss next-generation technical advances and bioprocesses to improve the commercial viability of cultivated meats & seafood production without compromising on quality.
- Explore how innovations in growth media sourcing, development and preparation can increase the affordability of cultivated meats & seafood production and accelerate scalability.