Downstream Processing (DSP) for Alternative Proteins & Cellular Agriculture Summit
: 26 Sep 2023 - 28 Sep 2023
: San Francisco, United States
Sector: Cellular Agriculture, Fermentation
Type: Conference - In person
Welcome to the Downstream Processing (DSP) for Alternative Proteins & Cellular Agriculture Summit!
Growing consumer demand, technology advancement, and VC investment are feeding into the billion-dollar market opportunity for novel alternative proteins and cultured meat and seafood. To fully realize this potential, the commercial and technical burden of scale-up and downstream processing must be overcome.
The Downstream Processing (DSP) for Alternative Proteins & Cellular Agriculture Summit is your dedicated community to help you evaluate current DSP strategies to reduce cost, improve titer, and guarantee quality for commercial scalability.
Developed with leading companies in the space, here is a snapshot of this year’s unmissable content across three hands-on workshops and two days of data-driven case studies:
- Determine and define downstream processing based on the technical and commercial viability with Impossible Foods & Remilk
- Navigate the path to commercializing sustainable proteins from R&D scale with in-house process modelling with Motif FoodWorks.
- Control the environment of a scaled-up growth facility for good proliferation with Orbillion Bio.
- Develop scalable analytical frameworks to validate bioprocessing, characterize the product, and satisfy regulators with BlueNalu, Shiru, & Impossible Foods.
- Validate contract manufacturing facilities and select the right equipment for pilot scale for smooth technology transfer with Helaina & Finless Foods.