AltProteins 21 Conference Aus - NZ
: 13 Oct 2021
: Melbourne, Australia
Sector: Algae, Cellular Agriculture, Insects, Plant Based, Specialised Ingredients
Type: Conference - In person
AltProteins 21 is the first-ever alternative proteins conference in Australia and New Zealand, bringing together leaders, retailers, innovators, investors and policymakers shaping the region's emerging proteins sector.
Are Australia and New Zealand falling behind in the race to more sustainable proteins? What can we learn from more mature overseas markets? What does all this mean for our long-standing agriculture sectors?
AltProteins 21 will tackle these questions and many more.
This event is especially relevant for:
- Agricultural leaders interested in the increasing market for plant proteins
- Alternative protein companies driving the industry’s growth and direction
- Foodservice providers eager to cater to new and changing customers
- Ingredients companies with solutions that can enable development of the highest quality products
- Investors eager to deepen your knowledge and connect with the most promising ventures
- Policymakers considering infrastructure investments and jobs growth
- Researchers or academics looking to unlock insights on the industry and the changing consumer
- Retailers eExploring how to position this growing category for success
To learn more, visit the event's website or request more info by clicking the button below.