2nd NIZO Plant Protein Functionality Conference
: 11 Oct 2022 - 14 Oct 2022
: Papendal, Netherlands
Sector: Plant Based
Type: Conference - In person
The 2nd NIZO Plant Protein Functionality Conference will provide a unique opportunity to interact with other experts in plant protein technology, (bio)chemistry, processing, physics, product formulation, sensory, health and nutritional sciences and discuss the latest findings in plant-based foods and plant protein ingredients.
The focus will be on:
- Plant and single cell protein ingredients
- Process-product interactions affecting plant protein functionality
- Protein structure, stability and interactions within food products
- Fermentation to improve the quality of plant protein ingredients and products
- Influence of plant protein ingredients in food product structure and stability
- Nutrition and digestion of plant proteins irt human food
- Sustainability along the chain of plant protein ingredients and application in foods
This event is organised by Nizo and Elsevier. Check this page for more infor on fees.